Water and Natural Resources Practice
MMI Engineering is a division of Geosyntec Consultants.
Together we have strong experience in providing consultancy services in Water and Natural Resources Assessment, Management, and Restoration. At the centre of our Water and Natural Resources practice is a collaborative group of scientists and engineers dedicated to achieving the balance between the built and natural environments. Their practice specialties represent a diverse array of disciplines, including geomorphology, ecology, biology, statistics, construction management, computer science, and engineering.
Some examples of our projects in Flood Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation can be found through these links:
Coastal and Tidal
- Coastal Assessment and Remediation
- Development of a Comprehensive Online Resource for Planning Tools Related to Tide Gates
- Emergency Action Plans Inundation Mapping
- FERC Permitting and Dam Breach Analysis
- Flood Mitigation Project
- Permitting Services and Floodplain Analysis
- Bank Stabilisation and Habitat Enhancement Design
- Hydraulic, Hydrology and Sediment Transport Modelling
- LA River Revitalization
The full range of our Water and Natural Resources practice is described on our web pages at: http://geosyntec.com/water-and-natural-resources/overview