SENIOR CONSULTANT – BRISTOL/WARRINGTON
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
MMI Engineering is a rapidly developing company providing Scientific, Engineering, Safety and Risk Management Consulting services to clients across a wide range of industry sectors. We need committed, high quality scientists and engineers to come and share in our success and take on a variety of technical roles throughout the company.
We are looking to expand our Asset Integrity Management team providing fitness for services and technical due diligence to clients. The role is to be based in either our Bristol or Warrington office.
Successful applicants will possess a minimum of 10 years’ Oil & Gas/Nuclear or Power industry experience delivering structural or safety engineering or asset management projects, preferably with a consultancy or EPC background. Candidates should hold a degree in an appropriate discipline and ideally have achieved Chartered status.
Relevant areas of expertise would include:
- Engineering design and assessment (fitness for service, root cause assessment)
- Computational analysis (finite element analysis, impact assessment)
- Engineering substantiation
- Fracture mechanics assessment
- Technical and operational due diligence
- Risk-based methodologies (RBI, RCM, SIL, RAM)
- The ability to interface with clients and internal project delivery teams
- Review ITT (invitation to tender) documents and prepare project cost and time estimates
- Lead and deliver project studies in accordance with contract requirements, meeting time, cost and quality imperatives
- Prepare and present project reports including identification of recommended courses of action.
MMI provide a comprehensive benefits package to all its staff members. Guaranteed benefits include a non-contributory pension, medical insurance, permanent health insurance, and life insurance. Non-guaranteed benefits include profit share and a bonus scheme to recognize and reward your contributions to the company and its clients. We also offer a commitment to your professional development.
The position is based in either our Bristol or Warrington office.
Please click on the link below to submit your application. In your covering letter, please highlight your experience relevant to the position.