Our graduate training programme is available in the UK. Working on a cross-office basis, graduates will have the opportunity to work on live projects on a global scale.
What Do We Look For?
- Candidates that possess an advanced degree in engineering, science or mathematics
- Candidates with a superior academic track record reflecting technology leadership
- Candidates that inspire to advance the state of the art in their field
We offer a Graduate Programme over two years, which comprises:
- Working alongside technical experts in your field
- A competency-based training plan to enable you to reach your goals and gain chartership in your specialised area
- The opportunity to work on ‘live’ projects, which often involves working off-site
- A structured career path from day one
The Application Process
- Upload a copy of your CV to the careers section of our website
- Complete an online competency test
- Undertake an assessment day, which will comprise technical questions, numeracy tests, a group exercise and a presentation
- The final stage involves an interview with our Managing Director
CVs are accepted throughout the year, however our graduate intake is in September. Please complete the form below to express your interest.
“MMI is a progressive company where employees feel valued and have the opportunity to work in a friendly yet dynamic environment. As a graduate, I am given the support and encouragement to develop in my chosen career.”
Senior Staff Engineer