MMI are sponsoring and exhibiting at SMiRT 23, an event hosted by the International Association for Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology (IASMiRT). This year the event is being hosted in Manchester.
The overall theme for SMiRT 23 is “Using existing challenges to champion the Next Generation”. Focussed topics include:
- Nuclear Applications of Graphite
- High Temperature Assessment
- New build and the harmonisation of codes and standards
- Small modular reactors (SMRs)
- Flooding Hazards – developments post Fukishima
- Component Fragility of Nuclear Power Plants
For more information, please visit the event website: http://smirt23.uk/
If you will be attending, make sure you visit us at stand 3.