We are pleased to announce that not only are we exhibiting at the world’s largest gathering of process safety experts – we are also sponsoring the 10th Global Congress on Process Safety, which is taking place in New Orleans between the 30th of March and 2nd of April, 2014.
Morgan Reed from our Houston office will be presenting ‘Hazards Management for Building Locations through Air Dispersion Modeling’ in the session ‘Advanced Technologies for Reduction of Atmospheric Emissions in the Petrochemical and Refining Industries II’ on Wednesday 2 April at 4pm.
The improvement of process safety performance is an on-going effort, which is why it is crucial for process safety professionals to keep on top of the latest developments and technological advances within the industry – something that MMI takes very seriously.
Highlights of the 10th Global Congress include:-
- A panel session on Light Tight Oil and Shale Gas Rapid Growth and Development
- An Executive Order panel on Improving Chemical Facility Safety and Security
- A dual-format poster session (includes electronic presentations of selected posters)
- 50 technical sessions that address changing process safety needs
- 210 speakers/leaders from more than 120 operating companies
- Networking opportunities on a global scale (last year, this annual event drew over 1000 process safety professioinals from all over the world
Hot topics include:-
- An overview of PSM Elements
- Process Safety in the Upstream Industry
- Fires, Explosions and Reactive Chemicals
- Innovations and Best Practices in Process Risk Management
- Leadership: Process Safety Culture and Stakeholder Outreach
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore new ways to avoid incidents, manage risk, ensure plant safety and strengthen your operational competitiveness. And don’t forget to visit the MMI booth! Our team will be on hand to discuss your process safety needs.
To register, please visit:- www.aiche.org/gcps